Have thoughts to share on how special needs parents can live their best lives? A parent-tested strategy? A great gluten, dairy-free recipe? We’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
Tumble into Love’s blog caters to an audience of parents who have a child with special needs including, but not limited to: Autism, ADHD, Sensory Spectrum, Developmental and/or Intellectual Disabilities. Contributions should speak clearly to this segment and offer the reader actionable tips, advice or a unique perspective on a relevant topic. We also accept posts about gluten and dairy free recipes.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful to our readers.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
- Be 800 – 1,200 words in length
- Include no more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post
- Tumble into Love (TIL) reserves the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to Tumble into Love Blog in its entirety anywhere else.
- TIL reserves the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
How to submit:
Send your completed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TIL Blog pitch.” Please note that while we strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, we are not always able to do so.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Tumble into Love Blog. We look forward to receiving your work!